At CBRE, our people enjoy the opportunity of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an Inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
CBRE is a people business; our success is based on the skills and capabilities of our people. The APAC HR Team delivers service across all functional areas of Human Resources, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Diversity, HR Systems & Analytics, and HR Operations.
We currently have a rare opportunity for a Talent, Learning and Diversity professional to join our team. Based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will support the Director, TLD, Greater China on talent, learning and OD projects, act as the TLD Business Partner to support Greater Bay Area and Taiwan.
- Design, develop and deliver comprehensive training programs
- Market and promote training opportunities including CBRE online learning platforms to employees in a compelling way
- Conduct regular needs assessments, identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need addressing
- Evaluate effectiveness of training courses and provide summary reports to management, determining impact of training on employee skills and corporate goals
- Collaborate with and connect internal stakeholders, and liaise with various experts regarding instruction and training planning
- Work with Shared Services Centre to maintain a database of curriculum, materials, and personnel training records
Talent & OD
- Work with HRD and TLD Director to develop talent strategy for the area that supports business strategy whilst being aligned to the talent strategy and agenda
- Provide thought leadership across all areas of leadership and professional development, talent identification, succession and talent processes
- Plan and execute annual talent & succession review process, ensure assessment tools & development plans are in place
- Support the implementation of the annual employee engagement survey and facilitate the reporting/action planning in local markets.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, assist in identifying TLD needs to support business strategies
- Manage relationship with EMEA/APAC TLD team in terms of regional global programs
- Maintain strong communication channels with other stakeholders (including participants, People, other TLD team members, other regional / global TLD teams) related to the effective operation and development of the function in the region
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Learning/Training and Development, Business Management or related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience of producing and delivering training programmes within a multinational corporation environment
- Strong presentation skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Knowledge in blended learning, multi-media tools and/or other TLD solutions
- Self-motivated, well-organized with proven administration and logistical skills
- Strong passion for TLD, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid Talent background is a plus