Shanghai , China
Date published: 29-Mar-2019
1. Sell residential property in Australia and UK.
2. Follow up ALL enquiry in line within agreed timings
- All weekend inspections and opens should be followed up Monday. Any prospects not available should be followed up Tuesday at the latest. EVERY enquiry should be followed up.
- All midweek enquiry should be followed up within 24 hours.
3. Focus on HOT PROSPECTS
- All ‘A’ buyers from weekend meetings should be called last thing the same afternoon of the inspection. The aim is to influence the buyer positively “selling the property” whilst the buyer is in decision mode. Likewise, action Monday, follow-up of ‘A’ grade buyers first.
- Maintain and work on a list of your current best buyers at all times.
4. Plan Week & Time
- Set aside key periods for set activities, i.e. database follow up, new leads/ opens enquiry, follow up, meetings, emails.
- Plan your diary week in advance and review daily
- Start each day with a plan designed to achieve your sales goals
5. Know the STOCK intimately
- The best apartments in each type, building and price range
- Design qualities, advantages, positional/ location advantages.
- Public transport.
- Financials, levies, rents
- Have hot stock identified and focus on these apartments. Review hot stock each week, and before opens. New Price Lists are distributed Fridays. Carry with your Diary at all times
6. Increase market knowledge and know your COMPETITORS STOCK
- Read what your buyers read, ie; the Saturday and Sunday Herald and Sunday Telegraph in the morning. Skim the midweek SMH and AFR for property related news. Use articles to your advantage.
- Your buyers compare, so you need to research and inspect competing projects each week and educate yourself on a projects advantages/ disadvantages and pricing.
- Relevant real estate qualifications and/or experience are essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Selling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with potential buyers
- Exhibits a strong work ethic – leads by example
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment