Senior Manager, Client Solutions APAC
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 19-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
This opportunity works collaboratively with the regional Advisory & Transaction Services Team, specifically supporting the growth of the Accounts space across the Asia Pacific region. Helping to - Cultivate, Win, Keep, Grow in Asia Pacific.
- Integral to the Advisory & Transactions regional business development opportunities and initiatives
- Working directly with the A&T Occupier Account Leaders
- Identify potential A&T clients from both internal and external sources
- Co-ordinate & produce client proposals and marketing materials to an exceptional standard
- Take an active part in the planning and implementation of the team’s annual and on-going business development & marketing plans
- Support internal and external communication initiatives including client testimonials, thought leadership reports, and memo/updates
- Regional coordination of pursuits and assignments may require work with both regional and global teams, and associated travel.
- Single-Point-of-Contact for the pursuit of the contracted Accounts space for A&T Services across Asia Pacific
- Lead pursuit strategy, and guide such client proposals and pitches to an exceptional standard
- Responsible for RFI/RFP response development & managing pursuits end-to-end as well as critical timelines across various APAC geographies, local and global stakeholder groups
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in business, real estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience with emphasis on business development marketing
- A strong working knowledge of accounting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, professional manner and computer literacy
- Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent attitude, willingness to learn and develop
- If you are looking for a role that has high visibility and will help elevate your career then apply now
Please note due to the volume of response anticipated for this role; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note candidates represented by recruitment agencies will not be considered at this time.