Senior Manager, Business Development
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 3-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manages and leads the overall financial modelling of multi-million dollar real estate outsourcing pursuits, including org modelling, labour estimates, overhead, operating expense budgeting, fee analysis, benchmark, and other financial analytics.
- Interacts with the client through participation in introductory meetings pitches and contract negotiations.
- Drives the client relationship and business development activities of the company across the region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for and has full ownership and leadership of price modelling, operating budgets, staffing models, and labour costs for mid to large scale outsourcing pursuits.
- Oversees the creation of a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials for new pursuits and renewal contracts (most commonly written proposals, RFP responses, and graphical presentations)
- Participates in client-facing meetings for cultivation and business development efforts.
- Develops and manages the intranet site(s) with internal colleagues to maintain continued evolvement.
- Contributes to agendas for the regional key client workshops, attending and circulating high level minutes, and managing follow-up.
- Manages collation of financial or billing information from business lines and reporting in relation to the same.
- Develops strong working relationships with subject matter experts throughout the organization at the functional and account management levels.
- Participates in project management of client plans for key clients and manage updates.
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to co-workers and other subject matter experts involved in a business pursuit project.
- Supports in implementing the client relationships internal communications plan to promote the regional initiatives, working with the Graphic Design team as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training with a background in finance, consulting, or analytics preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred. Experience working with large data sets and decipher multiple types of RFP models preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
- Develops and implements financial policies and procedures.
- Approves and oversees the departmental budget.