Hangzhou , China
Date published: 8-Oct-2019
The key roles and responsibilities:
1. Work collaboratively with the Director in relation to the activities of the business line.
2. Assist the to manage the day-to-day operations of the Department.
3. Co-ordinate and supervise the execution of assignments being undertaken by the Department.
4. Liaise with both existing and potential clients regarding assignments being or to be undertaken by the Department.
5. Assist with business development initiatives as required.
6. Carry out any other assignments as directed by Directors or management.
1. Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin, sound writing skills in English and Chinese, and the ability to succinctly articulate research findings and opinions.
2. Essential educational or professional qualifications necessary for successful job performance.
3. A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
4. Analysis- and detail-orientated.
5. Leadership skills and managerial experience.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.