Key roles and responsibilities:
1. To generate business in the leasing or sale/acquisition of properties.
2. To win and execute agency instructions.
3. To supervise junior team members and assist your senior directors in the day-to-day running of the Department.
4. To carry out any other assignments as directed by your senior directors or the Management.
1. Relevant educational and professional qualification or at least 7 years’ of related working experience.
2. Excellent understanding of and experience in real estate and leasing in the commercial field.
3. Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
4. Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
5. A high degree of mathematical skills and an understanding of accounting principles.
6. A service aptitude, i.e., a willingness to serve.