Your will be expected to work in partnership with business line leaders. Respond to HR issues and inquiries on matters such as employee relations, benefits, compensation, compliance, providing conflict resolution services and value-added advice to our internal clients.
This role will report to Senior HR Manager, GWS in Hong Kong and be a member of GWS Greater China community.
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Provides employee relations support, including conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement counselling
- Assists management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities
- Work together with line managers, HR ops and TA team in attracting talent to support the growth of the business
- Rolls out people development and training plans in Hong Kong
- Conducts market research and benchmark for updated market information and human resources best practices for human resources projects
- Studies feedback and develops strategies that balance the needs of employees and management with relation to employee services and policy alignment
- Evaluates the status and productivity of HR programs and recommends changes to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in related discipline and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- A strong team player, have good capability and ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints, and to work with diverse stakeholders in a diverse working culture with cross-functional teams; from senior management to junior staff
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills required. Knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines