Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 28-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Investment Administration (GIA) is a team of professionals offering unmatched dedication to real estate in the fund administration industry. We serve only real estate and have a history of successfully serving all real estate asset classes in a range of simple to complex investment structures. Our global platform gives our clients an integrated and consistent set of services and deliverables no matter where they raise or deploy capital globally. We have dedicated fund and investor reporting teams in 14 countries, while also being a part of our global accounting and reporting operating platform—with presence in an additional 31 countries for property accounting services to provide completely integrated services.
The Business Technology department of CBRE Global Investment Administration is a group of subject matter experts with technology and specialized business process skills supporting internal and external clients in technology use, business process improvement and training.
Due to career development, we have a rare opportunity for an experienced Financial Systems Analyst to join our team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will work within the Global IM Product Team, and be focused on Yardi IM processes. Key to success is the ability to drive IM enhancements, ensure adoption of the best practices and provide support to internal and external clients while ensuring minimal service disruptions and facilitating efficient operations.
- Stakeholder Management - Interacts with clients, vendors and other stakeholders internal and external, and acting as a liaison between business and technology areas.
- Business Support - Provides end-user support on Investment management processes executed on the platform. Record and analyze functional incidents, as well as come up with and/or advise on solutions.
- Business requirements analysis - Analyzes business and user needs. Documents business rules/functional requirements to support system enhancements with minimal guidance.
- Projects - Contributes to complex implementation of systems application enhancements and tests end-user processes. Able to manage implementation of small to medium complex changes.
- Issue resolution - Works on applications problems of complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Creates/delivers correspondence, presentations, and other materials for end user training.
- Draws up and enhances security guidelines related to the new business applications and the setup of user access control. Guides the periodic auditing processes in conjunction with external auditors and senior business users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years’ experience as a systems analyst preferably within a financial organisation
- Experience supporting Yardi or MRI preferred
- SAP or Oracle experience will also be considered
- Good understanding of IT best practice and understanding of real estate is advantageous
- Experience in investment management preferred
- Strong analytical skills, stress resistant, structured and accurate
- Excellent communication skills, pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proven ability to work independently; aligning with a global team whilst representing individually in the HK office