1) Co-working with Finance team members, prepare and analyze Budgets and Forecasts for responsible Divisions, Business Lines and Regional offices.
2) Be a professional of internal reporting process, deliver accurate numbers and value-added analysis.
3) Partner with multiple stakeholders in business, help them formulate strategic initiatives to meet/exceed the budget for the year as well as drive management decision to grow the business.
4) Proactively engage in the internal project such as business re-organization, process re-structuring (including digitalization of financial reporting such as RPA, Power BI, Sales Force etc) to improve efficiencies.
5) Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic / commercial initiatives and secure / improve the profitability.
1) A minimum 3-4 years of experience in Financial Planning or Business Planning.
2) Very good team player with high flexibility/tolerance for changes and urgent tasks.
3) Proficiency in reporting accurate numbers and working under pressure of tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
4) Excellence in MS Excel, Communication, Problem solving and Execution.
5)Good command of PeopleSoft, PowerPoint and TM1.
6)Technology knowledge (eg. Access, RPA and Power BI) preferred.
7)Native Japanese and business level English required. Reporting to APAC HQ is involved.
1) Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in business related major.
2) CPA/or MBA is a plus.
3) Experience in Big 4 or Real Estate industry is also a plus.