• Maintenance of General Ledger master data
• Prepare & upload journal entries.
• Ensure and meet of GL month end closing checklist.
• Maintain finance month end closing checklist.
• Perform and Review Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
• Analyse the financial performance of respective clients.
• Provide guidance and assistance pertains to financial matters to clients.
• Review processes and maintain internal controls.
• Be proactive and ensure SSC processes and controls are followed as per BOS Policy and SOX requirement.
• Prepare and send Inter-company Confirmation for GL supported entities.
• Perform and Review Inter-company Reconciliation and ensure timely inter-company settlement
• Register and maintain fixed assets.
• Perform monthly Depreciation and review Fixed Assets Reconciliation.
• Ensure proper accounting for capital and expense projects.
• Resolve Fixed Asset related issues and disputes.
• Must possess min Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent professional accounting certificate: CIMA, ACCA, MIA or CPA Australia)
• Minimum 2 year’s experiences in handling similar task
• Able to work independently and strong analytical skill with minimal supervision.
• Computer literate, preferably with Excel data manipulation skills.
• Proficient in English is mandatory and good communications skills
• Working experience in Finance Shared Services Centre environment would be an added advantage.