YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROW AND PROGRESS IN THIS ROLE FROM THESE ASPECTS:
• Oversee and coordinate the activities of the team across the Asia Pacific region with respect to data management, reporting and finance administration.
• Ensure timely production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting for Client.
• Maintain thorough understanding of client’s accounting structure and associated systems and translating knowledge to ensure smooth and consistent flow of financial data.
• Manage all accounts payable related activities and maintain the guidelines and process agreed
• Ensure data integrity of the systems across the region and audit data from time to time.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
• Must have been in accounting environment for at least 3-4 years preferably from Audit firm or Shared Services environment.
• Accurate delivery and possess an attention to details
• Strong communication and presentation skills in managing various stakeholders across Asia Pacific.
• Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.