Your Future Challenges Will Be:
• Completing timely reconciliations of accounts receivable and account payable balance in a consistent and accurate manner with other inter-company around the world;
• Involved in the settlement of CBRE monthly inter-company balances
• Ensure all roles are in compliance with segregation of duties.
• Ensure all period-end jobs are performed on a timely basis and delivery of service levels in line with defined SLA / KPI targets.
• Identify and make recommendations that optimises business processes and improves financial and internal controls including areas to standardise processes.
• Collaborates with key external stakeholders, including regulatory authorities / auditors.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Need To Have:
• Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 3 year’s experiences in full set of accounts or in inter-company
• Ability to follow standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data;
• Ability to exercise judgement and apply job skills, company policies and procedures in resolving repetitive problems and work on tasks that are moderately complex in nature under close supervision;
• Must be willing to work long hours during month end close
• Ability to prioritise and work under tight timelines
• Able to excel in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel is a must
• Good written and communication skills in English. Comfortable in working in a diverse culture;
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.