At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Finance Shared Services supports Finance processes across APAC countries. The wider team partners with our finance and business communities to ensure timely and accurate execution of our reporting requirements.
Due to business growth, we present an exciting opportunity for Financial Analysts with Korean language skills to join our Shared Service Centre team based in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidates will manage the GL Accounting and Reporting, Fixed Assets and Intercompany processes, enabling the execution of high quality services. Some migration work will be required prior to establishing BAU status. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes.
The R2R Senior Financial Analyst manages the GL Accounting and Reporting, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Intercompany processes, enabling the execution of high quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the CBRE division.
- Ensure all roles are in compliance with segregation of duties.
- Ensure all period-end jobs are performed on a timely basis and delivery of service levels in line with defined SLA / KPI targets.
- Ensure internal controls such as SOX are adhered to.
- Identify and make recommendations that optimizes business processes and improves financial and internal controls including areas to standardize processes.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Collaborates with key external stakeholders, including regulatory authorities / auditors / country finance.
- Provide support to any ad-hoc task assigned by superior
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree in Accounting or professional Accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, MIA, CPA Australia or equivalent
- Min 2 year working experience in the relevant field
- Able to work independently and strong analytical skill with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate, preferably with Excel data manipulation skills.
- Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English & Mandarin in both oral and written.
- Must be able to work to support month end closing and peak period with extra-long hours.
- Working experience in Finance Shared Services Centre environment is added advantage.