Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Record and Report (RTR)
• Oversee and coordinate the activities of the team across the APAC region with respect to : -
ii. Report production
iii. Financial Administration
• Ensure timely production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting for GWS APAC.
• Ensure accurate and timely financial information is provided to all internal stakeholders.
• Provide support to the management team on month end processes, accruals, monthly reporting and performance commentaries.
• Month end tasks including reconciliations.
• Maintain thorough understanding of SSC process and accounting structure with associated systems and translating knowledge to ensure smooth and consistent flow of financial data.
• Develop, maintain and deliver in timely manner the Internal-Client’s approved financial formats across the region.
2. Data Management, Policies & Procedures and Audit
• Ensure data integrity of the systems across the region and audit data from time to time.
• Ensure that appropriate process and system controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions.
• Ensure that all financial accounting and reporting is audit worthy and in keeping with recognized quality management processes.
• Experience in Finance/Accounting with min 3-5 years of accounting experience.
• Sound technical expertise in internal management reporting, variance analysis and month end accounting.
• Good communication and presentation skills for managing various stakeholders across Asia Pacific.
• Good Excel skills and experience in other in a variety of accounting software.
• Accounting qualification.
• Good communication skills (written and verbal). Be able to impact and influence colleagues and internal-client.
• Demonstrable ability to work with and influence finance and non-finance colleagues.
• Team player.
• Ability to remain focused in a rapidly changing environment when stakeholders have competing goals.
• Ability to multitask and work to key deadlines.