Working under moderate supervision, conducts and documents moderate to complex financial analysis, financial reporting and ad hoc finance projects. Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control. Leads special projects and other assigned initiatives.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts & annual budgets & interpret budget for client’s management team
• Evaluate and analyze a variety of financial results and indicators such as capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records and financial statements
• Collate information from client’s business units across the APAC region
• Calculate cost allocation per business unit and update client’s system with final allocations for each APAC business unit
• Liaise with each business unit in case of any variances and drive reporting improvement initiatives to meet fast-changing business requirement
• Extract and develop reports to support business reviews on regular and ad-hoc basis with high quality of accuracy and punctuality
• Prepare monthly management reports and variance analysis on financial results
• Prepare presentation decks for management meetings and develop reports and dashboards to support Management’s reporting requirements
• Complete complex analysis of records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
• May lead project teams and/or plan staff assignments. Duties may encompass technical guidance and/or training of co-workers as well as policy development and participation in special initiatives such as modeling, system implementations or acquisition integrations. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
• Min Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
• Minimum 3 years on working experience in similar roles
• Strong attention to detail, organised and methodical in work approach, and ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time
• Able to work independently in a team environment, self-motivated, reliable, pro-active and professional
• Able to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles.
• Strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
• Knowledge and experience in some software and financial systems are desired such as HFM Consolidation, PeopleSoft Financials and Cognos Planning.
• Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology will be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to effectively present information in written and verbal form to subordinates, customers and supervisors.