Monthly / Quarterly Financial Close
• Responsibility for analytical review and commentary of South East Asia (SEA) including Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines WD1/WD3 Flash results.
• Responsibility for analytical review and commentary of SEA WD5 Final results.
• Ensure monthly review, lodgment and validation of country TBs with Group via Hyperion (HFM).
• Review and co-ordination of the P&L and Balance sheet variance analysis for Group.
• Assist with any Group adjustments as required
• Quarterly collation of related party disclosures within region
• Quarterly collection of Equity Interests within region
• Prepare detailed qualitative analysis on geographies for APAC dashboards and detailed MI packs.
• Pro-actively assist in roll-out of improvements to MI reporting and collation of analytical data from geographies.
Financial Planning & Analysis – Forecast / Budget
• Provide support to geography finance teams in completion of forecasts.
• Review key variance analysis on forecasts and compile geography specific commentary Geography Financial Controller on a monthly basis.
• Provide reporting to the FC each month to support the forecast analysis.
• Provide input and advice for TM1 budget developments. Partner local finance teams to specify development changes and drive out testing.
• Provide guidance and support to countries to ensure deliverable and deadlines are met.
Balance Sheet Audits
• Perform annual Balance Sheet reviews and testing.
• Undertake review of aged intercompany balances and develop plans to close out.
• Liaise with key local finance staff regarding any issues identified and drive out closure.
• Periodically review aged debtors ensuring doubtful debts are in compliance with APAC policy.
• Form close working relationship with Geography FDs and associated finance teams.
• Develop solid understanding of the businesses within geographies to assist with any finance support.
• Minimum Degree in Accountancy or equivalent qualification
• MUST possess at least one accounting professionally certified
• Minimum of 5 years Post Qualified Experience preferable.