- Budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting. Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met. Supervises finance staff including training and managing job performance.
- Reviews and approves balance sheet account analysis, statement of cash flows and supporting schedules and standard consolidated reporting packs. Reviews and approves certain PeopleSoft and HFM monthly journal entries.
- Directs other special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management. Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages and pro forma analyses for senior management and planning unit.
- Coordinates research, development and preparation of accounting policy and procedures, as required.
- Manages special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business related field. Requires a minimum of six years related experience to include at least three years in a lead or supervisory capacity. Public accounting experience preferred.