Senior Finance Manager
New South Wales , Australia
Date published: 12-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Lead the strategic and operational requirements of a high performing team
Empower others to exceed expectations
Sydney CBD Location
Here's a snapshot of your day:
- Coach and mentor direct reports on financial and management reporting requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with the client and ensure expectations are exceeded
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Review, analyse and query reports produced by the team
- Meet with site teams regularly to discuss and query financial information relating to the property or portfolio
- Ensure reporting deadlines are communicated and are met.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages- particularly in Excel and experience using MRI
- Experience mentoring and coaching direct reports on a daily basis in regard to technical property lease issues and professional development
- Customer service focus and performance outcome orientation with all stakeholders
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Previous experience working within property and finance is essential
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.