Retail Property Management
New client portfolio
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Coach and mentor direct reports on financial and management reporting requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts and ensure expectations are exceeded
- Prepare monthly reporting packs; including balance sheets, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Accurately present monthly financials to the clients
- Forecasting and Budgeting workflows
- % Rent, Extended Trade and retail focused accounting
- Prepare outgoing reconciliations on a monthly and annual basis
- Effectively manage key internal and external relationships
- Exceed client expectations by adhering to requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant experience in a similar role within the Property Industry
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team of accounting professionals
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel as well as a strong attention to detail
- Superior communications skills and the ability to build robust client relationships
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field and a CA or CPA Qualification
- An ethical approach to decision making as well as the ability to work well within a team environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.