Key strategic Government client – Place Management NSW
Work as a part of a highly experienced asset management team
Provide high level property and facilities management services
CBRE has been appointed by Place Management NSW, the State’s premier place making agency, to provide asset management services across some of our most recognisable, State Significant heritage and cultural precincts. This is a once in a generation opportunity to join our newly-formed account team supporting Place Management NSW’s vision to create extraordinary places.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Work in conjunction with the Property Managers to complete accruals, manage variances annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Liaise with the operational processing team relating to AP/AR processing queries and corrections
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders specifically the Place Management NSW Finance team
- Ensure all reporting is presented accurately and in accordance with accounting standards
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant experience in a property and finance related field with experience relating directly to property financials
- Extensive experience using MRI Software and Fixed Asset Migration within MRI
- An understanding of accrual accounting, managing large property portfolio’s either commercial, retail or industrial sites
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel as well as a high attention to detail
- Strong communications skills and the ability to build robust client relationships
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or a related field and a CA or CPA Qualification
- An ethical approach to decision making as well as the ability to work well within a team environment.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.