Senior Facilities Manager
Central , Hong Kong
Date published: 4-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to manage the integrated facilities management for multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for our client's Account portfolio covering HK, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Taiwan Bank locations. Act as a key advisor for these functions which include critical environments in addition to enterprise services such as Mail, Vending, Conference Services, MAC, small FM projects, Cleaning, Secure Destruction, Reception, etc.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Full Accountability for IFM Service Delivery across Greater China
- Financial accountability & Financial control – actively contribute to the budgetary preparation cycle, effective management and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage FM standards and FM delivery through KPIs/SLAs measures
- Ensure sub regional BCP and DRP is in place and that they are updated in line with clients’ needs
- Be the trusted advisor to the client on all IFM matters
- Ensure small IFM projects are managed within the GC portfolio and delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in accordance with the CBRE Environmental Health & Safety policy
- Adopt a one-team approach through coaching, training and continuous professional development. Ability to work well across cultures and in a matrix organization
- Where contracts are principal to CBRE ensure compliance to Vendor Performance Management to client's company playbooks
- Acts as the “Commodity” subject matter expert for the local integration for the services in scope
- Serves as the key interface with senior clients for all customer-facing issues and where necessary, be the direct liaison with LOBs
- Manage vendor relationships and train vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Develops relationships with on-site vendor leaders to collaborate on inspections, site audits, key controls, performance indicators and customer satisfaction. Report incidents of risk or regulatory compliance concerns and escalate as needed.
- Responds to client inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all contractual measures are met; manages the execution of the agreed scope of work and recommends process improvements. Measures for best practices and collaborates with colleagues and partners to provide best in class services.
- Partners with services vendors to be sure services are delivered consistently across the portfolio and that processes and procedures are communicated, managed and measured for compliance. Performs routine audit processes and updates the Enterprise Services Playbook as required.
- Support all H&S requirements
- Support all Environmental & Energy Management requirements
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications / Experience / Professional Memberships:
- Degree or qualifications at further education level preferable
- At least 7 years of progressive experience in business and FM management with a proven track record in business growth and development for a large and complex client
- Extensive experience in customer relationship management and with dealing with suppliers/contractors
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese. Some Mandarin preferable.