Manage a portfolio of assets
You are an experienced and dynamic facilities management professional, having previously worked at a senior level in facilities management or looking for your next step up. You have experience in financial planning, maintenance coordination, stakeholder engagement and contractor management. You will be a confident and engaging communicator with the ability to develop and nurture strong customer relations – you work well in a team environment both as team leader and team member.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient, sustainable and cost-effective maintenance and operation of all plant and equipment
- Deliver superior customer service by providing effective and timely communications to our stakeholders
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our clients and stakeholders on technical, value-add and operational matters
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through the efficient delivery of all building services
- Assume full responsibility for overall statutory compliance and HSE initiatives within the nominated portfolio
- Liaise daily with the project team and oversee capital works delivery
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management, with a minimum 5 years
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and a responsive, proactive attitude
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skill
- Ability to multi-task and manage several functions and projects
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services
- Experience in contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Intermediate/Advanced skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.