Senior Facilities Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 22-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Develops and maintains positive client relationships. Conducts client meetings on unresolved facility issues in an expeditious and professional manner. Communicates to clients regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
- Manages and coaches facilities staff to deliver excellent service levels for the client within budget Researches and implements new processes and technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Develops and recommends strategic facility management objectives for clients. Reviews various budget reports for multiple facilities.
- Develops environmental health and safety procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis. Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Produces and maintains various facility management reports.
- Oversees management of capital projects.
- Responsible for security manned guarding provision.
- Over sees catering services and associated development of this service.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Minimum of six years of related experience and/or training. Bachelor's degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas. Prior Supervisory experience required.
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets. Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet/internet. Ability to use work order system.
- Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems. Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.