Senior Facilities Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Accountability for the site operation, cost management, service delivery and front facing services at the client facilities.
- Providing personal leadership and effective management of a wide range of activities for hard and soft services.
- Ensuring improvements are achieved and maintained and a proper balance is achieved between responding to client requests and maintaining our high standards and cost effectiveness.
- Leading financial forecasting requirements. Drives compliant financial practices to ensure on time and compliant billing.
- Managing a budget and own analysis of variations and action planning.
- Driving enhancements to recurring spend actual.
- Driving initiatives to achieve/exceed budget expectations at the site.
- Maintaining the work environment, practices and training to avoid accidents and hazards and contributes to a safe and healthy work environment.
- Ensuring contingency plans are in place for emergencies. These include approved business continuity plans, disaster recovery plans etc.
- Conducting incident reviews and Root Cause Analysis, Site Stand Downs and drive consequence Management for all incidents.
- Inspiring and behaving with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with policy.
- Managing Life Cycle Assessment and Capital Planning Process.
- Driving Operational control through Metrics/KPI Management.
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- Delivering services based on contract scope of work with full understanding of the scope variances by site.
- Delivering applicable contract deliverables in accordance with prescribed frequencies.
- Driving Supplier compliance and control.
- Developing multi-year spend profile for all commodities. Optimizes timing of order placement to ensure cost advantage.
- Rigorously managing and assessing of supplier KPI’s.
- Conducting goal setting activities and performance reviews .
- Managing personnel, including recruiting, talent development, succession planning, training, rewarding and taking disciplinary actions.
- Working with Area Leader and Account team to identify and support Capital Planning replacement projects.
- Identifying scope expansion opportunities through collaboration with area and account leadership
- Ensures a cost effective maintenance program. Ensures essential customer site systems/ equipment is managed. Manages supplier partnerships to maintain service delivery. Develops and maintain a full knowledge of our offerings and the development of highly professional working relationships across all the business. Supports pull through/cross-account opportunities.
- Meets the profitability objectives and performance of the Account Business Plan. Should be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation and commercial negotiations. Identifies pull through business to other lines of business from within the account. Align with the delivery of account P&L performance.
- Ensures an effective induction and appraisals system is in place for all staffs on the account. Develops talent and adopt career management techniques for strong performers. Deploys resource strategies to maximize head count and skill base across the account.
- Extensive operations experience of facilities management or service delivery.
- Industry expertise such as Pharma, Finance, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Semi-con or any relevant industries. Commercial and financial awareness.
- People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of managing contracts, writing and operating to processes and procedures.
- Numerate and PC literate.