Major development and high profile project
Provide technical facilities management expertise
A Grade Commercial CBD Asset – Landmark Location
10 am - 6 pm Monday- Friday and weekend work required
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Assume full responsibility for overall statutory compliance and HSE initiatives of the asset
- Manage operating expenditure and, ensure efficient, sustainable and cost-effective maintenance and operation of all plant and equipment
- Liaise daily with the project team and oversee capital works management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our Tenants and Stakeholder
- Work in partnership with the Operations Manager to ensure adequate staffing for critical weekend works
- Provide guidance and recommendations to our Client on Technical and operational matters.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in facilities management with a strong focus on sophisticated commercial properties
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Engineering services
- Significant experience in contractor management in a commercial building environment
- Outstanding customer service and service delivery skills
- Broad experience in building automation systems
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages – particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the ability to pick up systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you