An opportunity to work on the iconic Sydney building, Chifley Tower
National Client Portfolio
Lead a team of talented facilities professionals
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Oversee building operations and deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the landmark tower
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison, contractor management and administration
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to the tenants, stakeholders and our client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Manage a team of facilities management staff and build a successful and influential team.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Possess a minimum of 12 – 15 years’ experience within facilities management field with strong focus on sophisticated commercial, A Grade or premium grade assets and at least 5 years’ experience as Senior Facilities Manager
- Strong technical background in either Mechanical or Electrical services
- Exposure and experience within Project Management
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Excellent people and team management skills with ability to communicate and report in clear succinct manner.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.