High profile Macquarie Group account
Fast paced environment for a capable Facilities Coordinator
Sydney CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage day to day facilities operations including contractors
- conduct regular inspections covering aspects of the facilities and premises management services
- Delivery of efficient and cost-effective FM for our Macquarie
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining preventative and reactive maintenance initiatives.
- Conduct regular inspections of tenancies covering all aspects of the facilities and premises management services.
- Track and manage WHS and PPM tasks, ensuring 100% compliance to the requirements of the account Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external client
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Facilities management experience within high level corporate environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Detail focused and flexible in approach
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.