Create an inspiring and innovative work environment with a strategic approach to planning, design and management of Place
Deliver bespoke guest experiences for occupiers
12-month contract, Melbourne CBD
We are looking for an innovative and engaging individual to join the team and take on the role of Senior Customer Experience and Place Manager for an allocated portfolio of commercial buildings for our client. You will work with the Director, Customer Experience and will be responsible for the implementation of the customer experience and place management strategy.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Enhance and transform the precinct through the design of creative marketing, communication and events
- Contribute strategic thinking and practical implementation of tactics to drive community and place growth
- Work with relevant stakeholders or vendors to create and implement site level events in alignment with the customer experience and place making strategies
- Manage customer communication channels and create content that encourages participation and community growth
- Promote a customer centric attitude to direct reports and broader portfolio teams
- Conduct analysis, draw insights and learnings and improve efficiencies for community engagement.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience leading a creative and customer focused team, ensuring results are delivered
- Knowledge and application of communications and marketing strategies
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or arts related disciplines
- Experience defining and executing strategy for place making and community engagement
- Impeccable standards of professionalism and a commitment to guest service
- The ability to build robust working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior leaders and cross functional partners
- The ability to solve problems in a creative manner.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.