Senior Consulting Analyst, Taipei
T'ai-wan , Taiwan
Date published: 6-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To provide following professional consultancy service-
- Conduct data assembling
- Conduct data analysis for chart, table, and narratives
- Assist in market study & forecast
- Assist in location analysis and regulation review
- Assist in feasibility study
- Assist in the highest and best use analysis
- Assist in consultancy of MRT station development
- Assist in consultancy of urban regeneration development
- Assist in public tendering and proposal preparation
- Assist in ad-hoc works assigned by supervisor
- Master Degree (or Bachelor Degree with Honor) majored in real estate, land economics, urban planning, architecture, or business administration.
- Work Experience: at least 3-year work experience, including 2 year in relation with real estate industry.
- With experience in consulting project of governmental sector would be a plus.
- Personal Character: care in details, sense of due time, positive attitude, willing to take challenges, able to handle multi-tasks.
- Language: proficient in Mandarin and English (equivalent to TOEIC 700 or above)
- Computer Skill: familiar with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook is required.