Manage remuneration and benefits across Pacific
Undertake a variety tasks including management reporting, HR projects, development of the Cloud based Compensation Tool
Interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
Sydney CBD based
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Compensation – be the primary compensation contact for HR and provide advice on compensation matters, Annual Remuneration Review, salary surveys, regulatory reports, benchmarking and auditing of compensation programs to comply with legislation.
- Executive Remuneration – deliver operational support to HRBPs and assist with complex senior employee employment contracts.
- Employee Mobility – key point of contact with our external vendor, working with our HRBPs with regard to visa applications and reporting.
- Benefits – manage and conduct regular reviews around the Pacific benefits programs.
- Partner with HR business partners in the creation of new job level/architecture framework.
- HR Analytics – ongoing analysis and maintenance of data integrity and preparation of monthly/quarterly HR metrics and reports.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a compensation and benefits role within a large complex organisation.
- Data analysis, producing HR Metric reports.
- Experience with a tier one HRIS application, e.g., PeopleSoft, Oracle Comp Tool etc and advanced MS Excel.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with an organised approach and high attention to detail.
- Customer focused in dealing with a variety of stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Be a self starter who can manage the compensation and benefits function end to end.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.