4 month fixed term contract
Join a team of successful marketing and communication professionals
Varied and challenging role within a fast paced corporate environment
Sydney CBD location
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- PR Support – preparation and distribution of press releases, liaison with journalists and co-ordination of media interviews, assistance with award submissions, adhoc social media support.
- Internal Communications – monthly newsletters and bulletins, annual INSITE magazine preparation, identify new and innovative internal communication tools to support business strategy.
- Special projects - regional and global communications projects, case study videos, new business initiatives, employee campaigns etc.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Ideally degree qualified in Marketing or Communications with some demonstrated Marcomms experience in a corporate environment.
- Highly organised with strong time management and attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to liaise with clients effectively and build solid stakeholder relationships.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.