Austl. Cap. Terr. , Australia
Valuation of commercial properties for a variety of different client types
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Undertaking valuations of office, industrial, mixed use, residential development and retail properties.
- Utilise tools such as cash flow analysis, tenancy histories, rental returns, capital expenditure reporting, and sales information from other relevant properties to determine value of commercial properties.
- Develop rigorous valuation reports which demonstrate a strong level of analysis and understanding of the core criteria necessary in effective commercial property valuations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key valuation and advisory clients including Banks, Private Clients and Government.
- Proactively focus on achieving individual and team budget and goals.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- AAPI/CPV qualified.
- Minimum 3 years working in a commercial valuations role.
- Results focused and self motivated.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
You will be offered:
- Industry leading salary package and incentives.
- Dedicated administration, a quality and risk compliance team, valuer care and development team.
- High volumes from major Australia lenders.
- Market leading technology and systems
- Flexible working conditions available, including the ability to work from home.
- A supportive team environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.