Senior Business Systems Analyst
Selangor , Malaysia
Date published: 24-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides Level 1 systems support with troubleshooting issues, liaising with other systems SMEs, third-party vendor teams for performing basic system setup activities.
- Conduct regular reviews with the business teams to identify process efficiencies, improvements and work with IT teams for implementing the same.
- Prepares functional specification documents for new programs or amend existing programs based on the client’s requirements.
- Reviews the functional specification documents with the IT developers.
- Manage the development and performs testing of new or amended programs.
- Regular data maintenance and administering change controls.
- Manage the integration testing of Procurement systems to external systems i.e. work order systems, ERPs & any other systems.
- Provide demonstration and training sessions for internal site staff and clients, when required.
- Maintain issue logs and liaise with users at all levels for resolutions.
- System checks and accounting reconciliations.
- Write and maintain user documentation.
- Maintain and improve control processes over reconciliations, reporting, operational and other risks.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining any Procurement and/or ERP system including issue resolutions & system integrations.
- Experience in configuring SAAS solutions and/or procurement modules within ERP systems to meet user requirements.
- Significant exposure to working within a Procurement/Finance organization.
- Good knowledge of IT principals – security, databases, networks, software development lifecycle etc. The candidate will need this knowledge to liaise with in-house/external IT professionals.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Excel and basic querying using SQL
- Good communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders from all levels in the organization.