- Dynamic team environment
- Genuine career development opportunities with the largest commercial real estate group in the world
- Brisbane CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Join the number one Capital Markets team in Brisbane and gain exposure to the sale of major office towers in the CBD and Near City
- Conduct financial modelling and pricing analysis for a broad range of complex institutional grade properties (+$50,000,000)
- Be responsible to drive the creation and delivery of top-quality pitch, marketing and strategy documents for national and international clients
- Assist in nursing buyers through the transaction process by assisting with their due diligence queries and working with brokers to negotiate outcomes.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified in Property Economics or a similarly related course
- Experience in a property related field such as Consulting, Valuations or Finance
- A strong knowledge of the commercial property market
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Financial modelling skills to complete DCF & Capval models ideal but not essential
Fast track your career development with this broad-based role providing exposure to all facets of major office transactions and potentially setting up your career path with the world’s largest commercial real estate group or a role with one of the major office landlords.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.