At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Senior Analyst in the Consulting & Advisory Services division, in our Hong Kong office. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated candidate who would like to join our busy team.
Key role and responsibilities of a Senior Analyst for CBRE Consulting & Advisory Services in Hong Kong are:
- To conduct research for property consultancy reports/presentations and the production of such reports/presentations. This includes the analysis and collection of field research data, preparation of draft text for inclusion in reports, and the building of databases and statistical models as required by clients
- To assist in the production of presentations, consultancy reports and market briefs
- To assist in translation work for research reports and publications and to co-ordinate translation activities
- To carry out any other assignments as directed by Managers, Associate Directors, CBRE Consulting or Managing Director
- Undergraduate/Master degree holder in real estate, business, economics or other related disciplines;
- 3- 5 years relevant experience in real estate and/or business consulting.
- Fluent spoken English, sound writing skills in English and the ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly;
- A high degree of numeracy skills and accuracy in calculations;
- Analytical and detail-orientated; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Excel and Power Point.