Key roles and responsibilities:
1. Supervise junior team members and assist your Directors in the day-to-day running of the department.
2. Coordinate and implement the execution of assignments being undertaken by the Department.
3. Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals.
4. Achieve personal professional revenue target via consulting and referrals.
5. Carry out any other assignments as directed your or the management.
1. Fluent spoken and written Mandarin; fluency in English preferred, but not essential.
2. Sound writing skills and the ability to articulate research findings and opinions.
3. Retail research or consultancy experience gained with a service provider, occupier or owner.
4. Proficiency in computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges.
6.Analytical and detail-oriented.
7.Organized, self-motivated and a team player.