Senior Accounts Executive
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage full sets of Accounts, A/P, A/R and GL
- Process Billing/invoicing and submit for payments
- Maintain records of utility invoices, co-ordinate with offshore teams to arrange PO and ensure timely vendor payments
- Handling internal and external queries/Outstanding Balances in Statement of Accounts
- Maintains, records, and reconciles billings and accounts receivables for Property Finance
- Prepares Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Creates month-end accounting entries and reconciles discrepancies; posts to GL and reviews variances
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various cost centers
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. approvals on GIRO, maintenance of COA etc.
- Manage the Process KPIs
- Perform Capitalization of Fixed Assets and scheduled reports
Required Knowledge and Skills
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Ability to confidently work through vendor account reconciliations
- Ability to demonstrate sound technical knowledge related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn
Qualifications and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training including 2+ years professional level accounting experience, preferably 2+ years’ experience in general accounting, A/P, A/R, GL