Work as a part of a high performing team
Brisbane CBD Office
12 months contract role
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide assistance, guidance and support with day to day task management to the our Processing Centre, located offshore
- Liaising and assisting with issue resolution, query management and service delivery for internal stakeholders and offshore teams
- Process urgent and complex transactions including invoice generation, receipts and reallocation's, property and tenant maintenance, MRI posting & MRI error identification, resolution, reallocation's and reconciliations
- Ensure that Trust Accounts are maintained in accordance with the legislative requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the onshore and offshore team
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience accounts receivable role
- Experience in Property or Real Estate industry is advantageous however not essential
- Analytical problem solving as well as strong time management
- High level of attention to detail
- Competence in all Microsoft Office packages with excellent Excel capabilities
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.