Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Oct-2019
1. Joint responsibility for the security systems infrastructure within the region.
2. Support technical system matters within Corporate Security.
3. Support Corporate Security for global technical security initiatives required.
4. Assist with the strategic operational delivery and changes of the security system portfolio within the region.
5. 1st level escalation point for all operational system matters for the entire regional portfolio.
6. Responsible for the Systems Team daily duties, roles and responsibilities.
7. POC for Global Technology IT support (L1, L2, etc) of all security system applications.
8. Management of system vendors.
9. Access and maintain Sharepoint and relevant database repositories.
10. Change control process and administration of roles and responsibilities.
11. Assist in coordination for Business Recovery Site and Disaster Recovery test in relations with all security systems.
12. Work in accordance with all security system standards, Key Operating Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
13. Coordination and assistance to successfully deliver all technical security projects
14. Provide on-call assistance as and when necessary.
1. Self-starter. Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
2. Presentable image at all times in-keeping with a global investment banking environment
3. Must demonstrate integrity at all times, and ensure the Corporate Security Brand and reputation are not compromised in the operational delivery of the regional Building Protection security systems.
1. ITC Certificate in Information Technology, Diploma in IT, or relevant certificate.
2. Have knowledge of programming languages recommended.
3. Have knowledge of system architecture. Able to draw simple logical and physical line diagrams.
4. Proficient in MS Office.
5. Proficient in English. Written and spoken.