Security System Manager / Engineer
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 5-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
1. Security Systems Maintenance & Repairs
- Coordinate, supervise & ensure that preventative maintenance of both hardware and software components is completed at Client's Asia Pacific offices, as shown in the prevailing Maintenance contracts, normally on a quarterly basis.
- Routine administration of the Access Control and CCTV systems
- Troubleshooting Access Control and CCTV system problems
- Review daily system reports and problem logs and carry out adhoc maintenance and repairs as necessary
- Liaison with Client’s contracted Asia Pacific security companies maintaining the Client's offices security systems.
- Provide daily feedback on issues and a monthly summary to Client's Security Infrastructure Manager (SIM)
2. Security Systems Administration
- Maintain up to date records of Regional maintenance for all AP offices
- Track any issues that need to be remedied for AP offices
- Provide feedback to the SIM on any database or programming requirements that may be required after review of database, activity and alarm reports.
- Liaison with Client’s contracted Asia Pac security companies maintaining existing and installing new security systems equipment in the Client's offices in Asia Pac.
- System Management of the Access Systems Primary Server and Standby Server in Singapore. Both servers will require maintenance and testing throughout the year including all steps recommended by the server manufacturer and the access control system manufacturer including:
- Full back-up of the operating system and access control application and data
- Checking hard disc utilization and optimisation
3. Installation and Project Management Support
- Support the installation of security systems at Client offices
- Assist in access system programming of new installations
- Assist in the project management of installations including possible on site visits to remote offices to ensure that the project is being implemented to Client standards
- Minimum 3-5 years working with physical security systems
- Knowledge of operational security delivery. Experience with integrated security solutions and manned guarding is a plus. Technical security knowledge is paramount and must have the ability/aptitude to learn on-the-go.
- Experience with commercial security and/or risk management.
- Experience with service provider or a company from the financial sector is preferable
- Some management experience preferred
- Basic IT network skills & experience or certification working with Lenel