Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 3-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Develop and implement policies, strategies and impose standards in the areas of security and incident response.
- Conduct security risk assessments on a regular basis to ensure timely identification of threats and recommend cost-effective and risk-commensurate countermeasures.
- Advise and Support operations during special events and crises.
- Closely liaise with enforcement authorities to ensure adequate compliance with their requirements and to minimize disruption to operations.
- Ensure good performance of contractors and guards ensuring effective security protection.
- Undertake/Ensure regular security reviews of all premises to ensure compliance with Group Security Policy and the standards contained in the Manual of Personal and Business Protection
- Establish performance targets for direct subordinates based on an agree strategy, and follow through to ensure such targets are achieved.
- Provide oversight in relation to Physical Security, ensuring compliance with the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct and compliance practices as defined by internal and external requirements.
- Embed the group's values and code of conduct in Property and regulations among employees form part of the culture.
- Provide support and assistance to Country Head of Property, Head of Business Units and all staff under Property.