Sydney , Australia
Date published: 23-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Global Investment Bank account (Macquarie Group)
Fast paced regional role with opportunity to develop
Access to events, well being and community programmes
Here is snapshot of your day
- Work closely with the Global security stakeholders and the APAC regional global security heads to support security initiatives and ensure delivery aligned to client security objectives and policies.
- Conduct site audits and risk reviews across the Macquarie Bank portfolio in region
- Utilise and ensure the security filing framework is complied with and all current and future security operations related documentation is up to date.
- Work with Global security to advise the client on requirements relating to site acquisition and standard security lease terms.
- Oversee the security guarding services and other related contracts and operations
- Project manage the maintenance, installation and deployment of security equipment as required.
- Act as a 2IC to the Head of Security Americas when required
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in corporate and or government sectors
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a corporate risk management, law enforcement or related function
- Tertiary and/or industry association qualifications in a security or risk related area
- Comprehensive understanding of project management methodology and execution
- Proven understanding and knowledge of facilities operations and workplace health and safety
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.