- Assist Country Health and Safety Manager to carry out annually H&S action plan, including but not limited to:
- Reports consolidating, reviewing and inputting
- Training/Communication material preparation
- Assist Country BCM and BCP Officer by ensuring consistency of BCP Policy implementation and application, tailoring and compliance. Identifying and facilitating development of best practice in the HO and all branches and facilitating issue resolution.
- Assist Country BCM and BCP Officer in developing and managing the execution of Business Continuity planning and aid crisis management planning in the bank.
- Ensure that a systematic assessment of HS&E risk is conducted and reviewed which will form the basis for a Country action plan.
- Ensure that an HS&E system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with group and statutory requirements
- Ensure that a system is implemented for the reporting, monitoring and investigation of accidents and incidents, and a system for reporting and monitoring environmental performance.
· Follow up with Department Business Continuity Coordinators (DCCs) of all business / function units in developing and updating contingency plans for crises in compliance with the Bank’s requirements on Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery Management.
· Assist the BCP officer in reviewing of documentation prepared and submitted by businesses / functions regarding Business Continuity planning and testing (Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity Plan and Pandemic Contingency Plans etc.).
· Assist in coordination with business units on contingency plans testing and collating documentation of test results.