North Sydney location
Residential Projects team
Specialised role with a diverse range of responsibilities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Providing first level support and training to a large sales team, driving insights and making an active contribution to maximise sales performance
- System based administration; data stewardship, process improvement and documentation of processes
- Delivering sales insights; producing reports and analysis, building and maintaining dashboards
- Helpdesk management; troubleshooting ongoing and ad hoc issues
- Special Projects; providing meaningful input and support in this area
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of one year’s working experience using Salesforce preferably within a sales team
- Advanced Excel skills; v-lookup, pivot tables and graphs
- Problem solving and lateral thinking ability
- Team player with a strong service focus and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Analytical and detail focused.
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certified
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.