Industrial & Logistics team
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support a high performing team with business development and marketing activities
- Provide a resource for assistance to Agents
- Database responsibilities such as maintaining the deal tracker, asset register and vacancy schedule
- Marketing collateral – source racking designs and layouts, copy on ads and brochures, one page executive summaries, photography
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Sound analytical ability coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to remain task focused
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS Office
- Enthusiastic, strong, team oriented approach, hardworking and positive solution based attitude
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.