Assist the Managing Director in the implementation and oversight of CBRE's Sales Management operating model
Strong broker engagement and development role
Mid Jan 2019 start
Newly created Auckland based role
Here's a snapshot of your day;
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Develop strong relationships with Market Leaders and sales professionals to effectively execute the Sales Management operating model.
- Co-Lead the implementation of CBRE’s Organic Growth strategy and drive organic growth through management of the BD process, identification and qualification of opportunities and assisting operators through the pitch process.
- Work with and coach leaders around internal sales guidelines and ensure processes, Salesforce and other systems are fully utilised.
- Manage metrics and reporting related to BD activity including local sales and market activity, client target lists, pipelines, market share and business plans.
- Identify, develop, share and implement best practices related to Sales Management.
- Train and onboard new operators around sales best practices and ensure that operators are properly able to communicate and sell CBRE’s service capabilities.
- Degree qualified in Real Estate, Business/Commerce or a related field and prior sales experience (Real Estate is preferred but not essential).
- Strong business and financial acumen including advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build solid working relationships at all levels of the business.
- Strong organisational, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Technically savvy - competent using sales database systems (Salesforce is preferred) and Microsoft Office.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) peoples, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.