CBRE Industrial & Logistics division
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Adelaide locations
The face of industrial & logistics is changing – let it open the door for you
to learn more about Industrial and Logistics at CBRE
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- A varied day dependent on the role you select where you'll be involved in activities that are rewarding on both an individual and team based level.
- You'll have the opportunity to work with professional, driven and talented people in a career focused environment
- You'll find yourself truly valued and form an integral part of the Industrial and Logistics team - the fastest growing sector in real estate
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Adaptability, professionalism and a fierce commitment to customer service
- A passion for real estate and a desire for success
- A "team player" who loves contributing and cares about their role
- An excellent communicator, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process
We look forward to hearing from you.