Commission only role with uncapped earnings
Qualified leads provided
Large database of existing clients and buildings to prospect
Chinese / Mandarin speaking would be beneficial
CBRE Residential Agency provides general real estate services to both buyers and sellers for their complete property needs. We are a full service real estate company providing sale and purchase guidance, assistance and reporting, specifically in the luxury property market. We pride ourselves on being part one of the largest property business in the world yet maintain close and trusted relationships with our clients ensuring a level of service they have come to expect.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Networking, business development and building an extensive client base
- Conducting open homes and private inspections
- Liaison between vendors and buyers
- End to end management of the sales process
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience and passion for property sales
- Sales focused with an ability to reach and exceed targets and a drive to succeed
- Excellent written, verbal and in person communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Current certificate of registration, use of own vehicle and ability to work weekends from time to time
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.