Sales Enablement Centre Manager, APAC
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible for leading, driving and implementing operational excellence across the Sales Enablement Centre, looking for opportunities to improve efficiencies and outcomes, and deliver best practice.
- Develop and coach a team to deliver industry leading sales support across prequalification, proposals and presentation collaterals; coach and guide teams to successfully translate win strategies into key themes, and produce compelling, creative sales documents utilizing benefits statements, graphics, and proofs;
- Responsible for developing strong and productive relationships with senior leadership – both Business Line Leaders and Shared Services Leaders;
- Drive innovation, creativity and thought leadership throughout the team;
- Oversee and work with GWS Creative Design Lead in SSC, to ensure consistency of CBRE pursuit collateral / promotional materials/brand activities – adhering at all times to CBRE’s brand guidelines and driving creativity across all requirements;
- APAC Sales Enablement Centre budget control & tracking;
- Work closely with Head of Sales Operations and GWS Marketing & Communications to ensure optimum Sales Enablement Center efficiency and value add to key stakeholders.
- 8+ years working experience with emphasis on business development marketing & sales proposal and support; project management, extensive experience managing several direct reports and operations centre/multi-site virtual team environment for complex projects spanning cross functional organizations, areas, and locations worldwide.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in business, real estate, marketing or related disciplines
- Client focused, demonstrating an ability to provide quality service and advice within the Sales/BD support arena
- Requires a motivated, persuasive and creative leader who can lead change, nurture a great team and build a bid management centre of excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to provide planning and project management
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization with excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare high standard written reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, listening and presentation skills. Acute attention to detail and advanced computer literacy
- Excellent attitude, willingness to learn and develop
- Highly organized, analytical, and in-built flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Microsoft packages –advanced skills levels across Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook an advantage.