Current property students and graduates encouraged to apply
Energetic team environment - work hard/play hard
Kick start your property career - career path to an agent role
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Use your initiative and intelligence to research market trends and insights
- Formulate financial models to provide sales analysis and provide reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Collate information, prepare marketing documents, draft submissions and other materials for the team
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Bachelor degree (or working toward) in property related discipline
- Some experience preferred - either paid employment or as an intern/work experience
- Highly motivated, resourceful, proactive and thrive in fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Autonomous with absolute attention to detail and a passion to advance in the property industry
- Advanced in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.